See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.
- Notice to Creditors in the matter of the estate of Mila Riggio, deceased.
- Notice of Trustee's Sale May 20, at 10 a.m., at First American Title Co. in Ketchum of property known as 121 Honeysuckle St., Bellevue.
- West Magic Fire Commissioners notice of public meeting Apr. 8, at 6 p.m., at West Magic Resort.
- Blaine Co. Rec. Dist. Invitation to Bid on Seal Coating sections of the Wood River Trails.
■ City of Bellevue Resolution No. 699, Fair Housing Resolution.
- Blaine Co. Commissioners Minutes of the Meeting, Brief Synopsis, March, 2008.
- Notice of Ketchum City Council hearing Apr. 21, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, on the Thunder Springs Planned Unit Development in Saddle View Subdivision.
- Notice of Ketchum City Council hearing Apr. 21, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, on text amendments to the Zoning Code concerning the Warm Springs Base Area Overlay District.
- Sun Valley City Council notice of hearing Apr. 17, at 4 p.m., in city hall concerning Zoning Map Amendments and the speed limit on segment of Trail Creek Rd.
- Blaine Co. Commissioners regular meeting Apr. 22, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse: at 1:30 on theBailey Plat Amendment Lot line Shift; at 2:30 p.m. on the Agricultural Bldg. Permit Requirement Ordinance.
- Blaine Co. P&Z regular meeting Apr. 10, at 6:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse on the Agricultural Zone Map Adjustment.