- Notice to Creditors in the matter of the estate of Ruth C. Sher, deceased.
- Sun Valley Ordinance 388 extending interim moratorium Ordinance 383.
- Notice of Camas County School District Teacherage for sale.
- West Magic Fire Commissioners notice of public meeting Dec. 14, at 7 p.m., at West Magic Resort, West Side Magic.
- City of Ketchum notice inviting bids on a '92 LMC 3700C snow cat w/12 way blade.
- Notice to Creditors in the matter of the estate of Steven James Lee, deceased.
- City of Carey requests for proposals for consulting Engineering services for its Wastewater Collection System and Treatment Plant.
- City of Carey request for a qualified consulting Engineering firm for services related to the requirements for a water system "master" plan.
- Blaine Co. Board of Commissioners regular meeting Jan. 2, at 1:30 p.m.. in the Old County Courthouse: 1:30 p.m. Lyman Drake Application for a Stream Alteration Permit hearing; 2:00 p.m. Final Plat for Picabo Hills Subdivision hearing.
- Notice of intent to relocoate/demolish a Historic Building.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.