NEWS UPDATES:



Sun Valley building goes up in flames

Blaze destroys laundry facility at resort

Sun Valley Fire Department crews responded to a blaze on Sun Valley Co. property early Wednesday morning that destroyed a laundry facility and sent flames shooting high into the air. Sun Valley acting Fire Chief Ray Franco said the fire was likely caused by a spontaneous combustion of oily rags in the building. Photo by David N. Seelig



Friday, February 17, 2012

newsnews briefslivingour viewother viewssportshumorobits

 Local Weather 
Search archives:


Copyright © 2017 Express Publishing Inc.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy
All Rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Express Publishing Inc. is prohibited. 

The Idaho Mountain Express is distributed free to residents and guests throughout the Sun Valley, Idaho resort area community. Subscribers to the Idaho Mountain Express will read these stories and others in this week's issue.