See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.
- The Board of Trustees of Blaine County School District No. 61, Blaine County, Idaho, will accept bids for two 65 passenger school buses.
- Sheriff Sale on July 16, 2014 at the hour of 11:00 A.M., in the Blaine County Public Safety Facility, of REED P. COLLINGWOOD’s property.
- Blaine County Road & Bridge will be conducting chip sealing operations on between July 14-17 in Bellevue and Carey.
- City Council of Hailey, Idaho will hold a public hearing for consideration of an amendment to the 2014 fiscal year budget on July 7th.
- On July 17, 2014 at Blaine County Public Safety Facility, 1650 Aviation Dr. Hailey ID, will be a sale from 248 Hillside Dr., Ketchum, ID.
- Notice to creditors: James W. Phillips has been appointed personal representative of the Philip S. Gillis.
- The Pole Creek Diversion Special Use Authorization Environmental Analysis has been completed and the project is now subject to a 45-day objection filing period.
- Blaine County School District No. 61, will accept bids for 2 buses.
- Hailey Public Works Department will conduct spot spraying for noxious weeds within the City of Hailey Right of Way and broadcast spraying at Keefer Park.
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING HAILEY CITY COUNCIL:
JULY 7, and HAILEY PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION: JULY 14.
- IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF NANCY RAE SHERBINE, DECEASED. William Lumir Sherbine has been appointed Personal Representative.
- Trustee’s Sale concerning 130 GOLDEN EAGLE DRIVE, Hailey, ID
- Trustee’s Sale concerning 321 & 331 Sawmill Drive, Hailey, ID.