People and Places
- Joseph Altermatt of Hailey has earned spring 2014 honor roll status at the University of Oklahoma in Norman. Because he attained a 4.00 (A) grade point average, Joseph made the President Honor Roll.
- Among the 175 students achieving spring 2014 dean’s list recognition (3.75 GPA or higher) at the College of Idaho in Caldwell were Kylee Richmond of Hailey, Tanya Greenwood of Ketchum and Nina Hirner of Sun Valley.
- Community School graduate Morgan Pintler of Ketchum received a bachelor’s degree in English and anthropology/sociology during the 191st commencement ceremony of Centre College at Danville, Ky., May 25. The daughter of Todd and Carol Pintler was one of 325 seniors receiving degrees. Her class posted an impressive four-year graduation rate topping 84 percent—the highest graduation rate among all Kentucky colleges and universities.
- Brienne Dixon of Hailey recently received a $2,000 Mike and Mary McDonough Montana Promise Scholarship from the University of Montana in Missoula.
Dixon, a 2003 Wood River High School graduate, is the daughter of Randy Baugh of Stanley and Carey See of Seattle, Wash. She is a freshman at the University of Montana majoring in elementary education.
Flagging Comments: Flagging a comment tells a site administrator that a comment is inappropriate. You can find the flag option by pointing the mouse over the comment and clicking the 'Flag' link.
Flagging a comment is only counted once per person, and you won't need to do it multiple times.
Proper Flagging Guidelines: Every site has a different commenting policy - be sure to review the policy for this site before flagging comments. In general these types of comments should be flagged:
- Ones violating this site's commenting policy
- Clearly unrelated
- Personal attacks on others
Comments should not be flagged for:
- Disagreeing with the content
- Being in a dispute with the commenter