LEGAL NOTICE SUMMARY
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.
- A Petition to change the name of Lisa Maria Maricich Lato to Maria Maricich.
- MATTERS in regards of the Estate of Jodie Robb, Deceased.
- The Hailey Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a Public Meeting on Monday, June 9th.
- Amy Broadie Burrell’s personal property will be auctioned on MAY 31st at South Valley Storage.
- Brian Ahern‘s personal property will be auctioned on May 31st at Valley Self Storage.
- The Board of Trustees of Blaine County School District No. 61, Blaine County Idaho, will accept bids for the purchase of school buses.
- Blaine County School District No. 61 will accept price proposals for the Sale of Real Property located at 90 Crystal Lakes Drive, Carey, Idaho.
- Blaine County School District No. 61 will accept price proposals for the Sale of Real Property located at 101 Waterford Drive, Carey, Idaho.
- RICHARD D PAYNE, CAREY, ID; has filed Application No. 79104 for changes to the water rights for two Little Wood River rights.
- Cheryl Anne Wurst has been appointed personal representative of decedent, Ralph Eugene Parks.
- Blaine County School District No. 61 will accept price proposals for Auditing Services for the fiscal year 2013-2014 ending June 30, 2014.
- The City Council of Sun Valley, Idaho, will hold a public hearing for consideration of an amendment to the 2014 fiscal year budget.
- On June 12, the Blaine County Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a regular meeting.
- On June 17, the Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public hearing.
- A petition to partition Wood River Valley Irrigation District #45 was filed with the Clerk to the Board of Blaine County Commissioners on May 14.
- An ordinance amending section 6.04.090, Ketchum municipal code, entitled exotic wildlife, to prohibit traveling circuses.
- ONEWEST BANK, FSB, vs. Nancy Drew; Alliance Title Company, Id; Secretary of Housing and Urban Development; and individuals with an interest in 881 Deerfield Drive, Hailey, ID.
- On June 9, the Ketchum Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a Public Hearing.
- SH-75 Construction continues in The Narrows between milepost 205 and milepost 207. The road will be restricted to one lane. Traffic lanes will be limited to 12’ width.
- Submittal Deadline for qualifications for design, engineering services and project management for Mountain Rides South Valley Transit Facility is 2:00 pm, June 13.
- Mountain Rides Transportation Authority is seeking the services of a firm, partnership, joint venture or team to provide design, engineering services and project management for a new transit facility .
- Trustee’s Sale concerning 2950 BERRY CREEK DRIVE, HAILEY, ID.
- Trustee’s Sale concerning 1781 N 2nd Ave, Hailey, ID.
- Trustee’s Sale concerning 618 LEWIS STREET, BELLEVUE, ID.
- Trustee’s Sale concerning 1625 BRIARWOOD DR, HAILEY, ID.
- Trustee’s Sale concerning 3631 Glenbrook Drive, Hailey, ID.
- Trustee’s Sale concerning 206 & 206 1/2 Big Wells Road, Sun Valley, ID.
- Trustee’s Sale concerning 401 Fairway Loop, Sun Valley, ID.
- Trustee’s Sale concerning 3620 WOODSIDE BLVD, HAILEY, ID.
Flagging Comments: Flagging a comment tells a site administrator that a comment is inappropriate. You can find the flag option by pointing the mouse over the comment and clicking the 'Flag' link.
Flagging a comment is only counted once per person, and you won't need to do it multiple times.
Proper Flagging Guidelines: Every site has a different commenting policy - be sure to review the policy for this site before flagging comments. In general these types of comments should be flagged:
- Ones violating this site's commenting policy
- Clearly unrelated
- Personal attacks on others
Comments should not be flagged for:
- Disagreeing with the content
- Being in a dispute with the commenter