The Community School's Trail Creek Institute is offering adult education classes beginning on Monday, April 12. The enrichment program will offer an assortment of classes to satisfy creative impulses, including photography and scrap-booking, or practical learning such as a guide to using a Mac computer or low-carbon-footprint gardening.
In addition, the Trail Creek Institute offers classes in culture, including film appreciation and memoir writing, as well as classes to learn about bicycle repair, women's self-defense and yoga.
This is the third session of classes the institute is offering, and this session will include six-week classes, single-evening workshops and weekend-long outdoor trips. Classes are held at The Community School's Trail Creek Campus in Sun Valley, as well as around the Wood River Valley. The institute offers a discount to seniors.
For a complete course listing, visit www.trailcreekinstitute.org. To register for a class, contact Tyra MacGuffie at 622-3960, ext. 164, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabina Dana Plasse: email@example.com
· "The Art of Wax" with Zoey Pierce.
· "Scrap Booking: Baby Books" with Wendy Norbom.
· "Black and White Darkroom Photography" with Dev Khalsa.
· "Film Appreciation" with Sabina Dana Plasse.
· "Garden With the Earth's Energy: A Comprehensive Guide. to Low Carbon Footprint Landscaping" with Wells Rawls and Nicole Brait.
· "iM Your Mac! (All About Macs)" with Tom Nash.
· "Women's Self Defense" with Oliver Whitcomb.
· "Memoir Writing Workshop" with Tony Evans.
· "Yoga" with Amy Clifford.
· "3D Visualization in Google SketchUP" with James Bourret.
· "Living Well From a Naturopathic Perspective" with Dr. Jody Stanislaw, naturopathic physician.
· "Bicycle Repair Workshop I and II" with Todd Byle.
· "Basic Fly Tying and Entomology for Trout Fishing" with Carl Evenson.