On Tuesday, May 13, Wood River Valley resident and cancer advocate Kristine Bretall will host Livestrong Day Ketchum to benefit the Lance Armstrong Foundation.
The event will unfold thus:
· 5:15 p.m.—Participants will meet at Ketchum's Forest Service Park for a group ride north up First Avenue to Hemingway Elementary School, then on the bike path to Hulen Meadows, then onto Highway 75 to the Sawtooth National Recreation Area.
· 6:30 p.m.—Registration opens at Forest Service Park. Get raffle tickets and beer coupons.
· 7 p.m.—Criteriums begin, including the two-lap kid crit, the four-lap, casual adult cruiser and the six lap "elite cruiser" crit.
· 7:30 p.m.—Prizes for most money raised and winners of the crits announced. Live music with The Damphools.
· 8:30 p.m.—Raffle drawing.
· Minimum donation of $20 ($5 for kids, $50 for families) via pledge forms at local bike shops and Sun Valley Center for the Arts or online donation to www.livestrong.org/grassroots2008/ketchum.
For more information on Livestrong Day Ketchum, contact Kristine Bretall at 720-8913 or email@example.com.