See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.
- Board of Directors of Sun valley Water & Sewer District meeting Mar. 17, at 8:30 a.m., in city hall to hear objections concerning the Local Improvement District No. 2008-1.
- Third District Court, Salt Lake County, Utah, Summons in the matter of the adoption of Haley Laine Griffiths, a minor child.
- Sun Valley P&Z notice of public lhearing Mar. 27, at 9 a.m., in city hall, on Draft Ordinance N. 408 concerning speed limits on Trail Creek Rd.
- Ketchum and Sun Valley Water & Sewer District Notice to Bidders for wastewater treatment equipment.
- City of Ketchum Invitation to Bid on the Fourth Street Heritage Corridor Phase II.
- Sun Valley Street Superintendent Advertisement for Bids for construction of Sun Valley 2008 Roadway and Pathway Improvements.
- Ketchum City Council hearing Mar. 17, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall to hear comments concerning new administration fees.
- Sun Valley P&Z notice of public lhearing Mar. 27, at 9 a.m., in city hall, on Draft Ordinance N. 409 concerning the operation of leaf blowers.
- Blaine Co. Commissioners regular meeting Apr. 1, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse. Hearing on the S. Erwin Excavation Inc. Floodplain Conditional Use Permit application.
- Blaine Co. P&Z special meeting Mar. 27, at 6:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse on Agricultural Building Permit Requirement Ordinance and Floodplain Management District and Riparian Setback District Ordinance.
- Carey City Council notice of public hearing Mar. 27, at 7 p.m., in city hall:
Amending Carey Subdivision Ordinance and Adoption of International Fire Code Ordinance.
- City of Ketchum Treasurer's Quarterly Financial Report, 4th Quarter Sept. 30, 2007.