See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.
- Ketchum Joint Venture, dba Ketchum Center, motion before the Blaine Co. Fifth Judicial District Court for Leave to Withdraw as Counsel for Randy Lux filed by Gary L. Cooper.
- Ketchum City Council notice of meeting Jan. 7, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, to consider increasing hotel pre-application fees in excess of 5% of existing fees.
- Ketchum City Council notice of meeting Jan. 7, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, to consider increasing hotel pre-application design review fees.
- Notice of Continuation of public hearing before the Ketchum City Council Jan.7, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, on a text amendment ot the Zoning Code.
- Notice to creditors in the matter of the estate of Michael s. Volpe, deceased.
City of Carey Ordinance 2007-06; 2007-07; and 1007-08.
- City of Ketchum Ordinances 1031, 1032 and 1030.
- Blaine County District Court hearing Jan. 8, 2008, at 11:30 a.m., at the County Courthouse, concerning the Bret Allen Watson request for a change of name to Bret Allen McNee.
- Carey City Council public hearing Jan. 15, at 7 p.m., in city hall, on the applications by Bona Ventura concerning River Walk Subdivision (PUD).
- Blaine Co. Board of Commissioners regular meeting Jan. 1, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse: Street Vacation applications by Nick Purdy, Michale Capener and Diane James and Mark Trentin; Appleal for Reconsideration by Jill Bradburn.
- Blaine Co. Board of Commissioners regular meeting Jan. 8, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse: Hearings on P&Z Commission Membership; 2006 Int'l. Fire Code; 2006 Building Code Adoption; Inclusionary Housing Amendment; and Blackburn Stream Alteration Permit Application.
- Sun Valley City Council public hearing Jan. 17, at 4 p.m., in city hall on applications of Edge Wireless, Richard Meyer for S.V. Water & Sewer Dist.
- Blaine Co. P&Z regular meeting Jan. 10, at 6:30 p.m., in the old County Courthouse on the Crystal Creek Ranch CD Subdivision, formerly Diamond Dragon, Cluster Development application.