See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.
- Carey City Council notice of public meeting Dec. 18, at 7 p.m., in city hall, to consider amendments to the Subdivision Ordinance and Street Standards.
- Blaine Co. Commissioners regular meeting Dec. 18, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse: At 1:30 hearing on the Flanigan Granite Springs Short Plat Subdivision Application.
- City of Ketchum Ordinance 1029 concerning Workforce Housing Linkage Regulations.
- Sun Valley City Council public hearing Dec. 13, 1t 3 p.m., in city hall: Hearings on: Draft Ordinance No. 404-Municipal Code Amendment; Final Plat CG Eklkhorn Hotel.
- Blaine Co. P&Z regular meeting Dec. 13, at 6:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse, on an ordinance amending Title 9, Zoning Regulations.
- Ketchum City Council public hearing Dec. 17, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall concerning Transfer of Development Rights.
- Sun Valley P&Z public hearing Dec. 13, at 9 a.m,., in city hall concerning a Preliminary Plat application by Elkhorn Hotel.