See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.
- YMCA public notice of FCC application seeking approval to Construct a new noncommercial radio stration in Ketchum.
- Blaine Co. Board of Commissioners regular meeting Nov. 27, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse: 1:30 Gimlet Subdivition, Plat Amendment-Lot Line Shift; 1:45 Greenhon Lot 33 Building Envelope Shift.
- Ketchum/Sun Valley Wastewater Teatment Facility requesting bids on work at the facility.
- USDA Forest Service, SNRA, Ketchum Ranger Dist., and Custer Counties Draft of Final Environmental Impact Statement for the N. Sheep Allotment Mgmt. Plans.
- Bellevue P&Z noticle of special meeting Nov. 29, at 7 p.m., in city hall concerning amendments to Ordinance 2001-09 regarding wireless communication Facilities.
- Notice of Availability, Environmental Assessment and Finding of No Significant Fact, for the use of a more efficient shipping container system for Spent Nuclear Fuel from Naval Aircraft Carriers.
- City of Carey Ordinance 2007-05 concerning annexations of certain properties into the Water & Sewer District Service Area.
- City of Bellevue notice of intent to exchange real property.
- Ketchum Urban Renewal Agency notice of public hearing Dec. 3, at 6:30 p.m., in city hall.
- Blaine Co. Board of Commissioners regular meeting Dec. 4, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse: Sturdivant SAP Appeal for Reconsideration; Rolf & Nancy Engh Plat Amendment; Gimlet Property Owners Assn; Stream Alteration Permit Application; 2006 Int'l. Fire Code.