- City of Bellevue Ordinance No. 2007-23 amending the Annual Appropriation Ordinance. 2006-14.
- City of Bellevue request for proposals for position of Bellevue City Attorney.
- City of Carey request for proposals for position of Carey City Attorney.
- Notice to Creditors in the matter of the estate of Arlene B. Crosby, deceased.
- Sun Valley P&Z notice of public hearing Oct. 11, at 9 a.m., in city hall on the Edge Wireless and Richad Meyer planning applications.
- Notice that the Laura Sharpe Flood Foundation Annual Return is available for inspection.
- Ketchum City Council notice of hearing Oct. 22, at 12 noon, in city hall, on text amendments to the Zoning Code.
- Ketchum City Council hearing Oct. 15, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, on the Peter Wolff request concerning 500 N. Walnut Ave.
- Ketchum P&Z hearing Oct. 22, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, on the Evelyn Twigg-Smith subdivision application regarding 3220 Warm Springs Rd.
- Ketchum P&Z hearing Oct. 22, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, on the Simplot Ketchum Properties Conditional Use Permit application.
- Blaine Co. Commissioners regular meeting Oct. 23, at 1:30 P.M., in the Old County Courthouse on: Jewel of the Crown Subdivision; Sun Valley Ranch Stream Alteration Permit Application; Foley Stream Alteration Permit Application.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.