Sun Valley 2007-2008 ski passes are now on sale and skiers and snowboarders purchasing passes before Oct. 14 will receive discounts.
Pass prices for the 2007-2008 season are:
- Alpine Adult Season Pass allowing unlimited access to Bald and Dollar Mountains is offered at the early purchase price of $1890 and is regularly priced at $1,990. Season passes are $40 more than last year.
- The 20/20 pass, popular with local skiers, offering 20 days of peak season skiing and 20 combined days of early and late season skiing, is $800 if bought early and $900 anytime thereafter. 20/20 passes are $25 more this year than last. The unlimited 20/20 pass—the same number of ski days but without blackout days around the holidays is $1,300.
- The Sun Valley Alpine/Nordic Season Pass, allowing full access to Sun Valley's alpine ski mountains and Nordic ski facilities, will sell this year for $2,140, $90 more than last year. It will also be discounted $100 through Oct. 14.
- Alpine/Sun Valley Nordic and North Valley Nordic combined pass is $2,150 if bought early and regularly priced at $2,300. This grants full Sun Valley alpine and Nordic access, as well as Nordic skiing on the world-class North Valley terrain including the Harriman and Galena ski trails.
- Sun Valley Nordic/North Valley combined, designed for the Nordic enthusiast, is $345 if purchased early and $375 at regular cost.
- Sun Valley Nordic ski pass is $200 discounted and $220 at regular price.
- And, for part-time skiers, adult day pass prices this season are $54 during early and late seasons and $79 during peak season. This is a $5 increase over last year, which was a $5 increase over the year before that.
Dollar Mountain ski passes are also on sale with adult season passes running at $275 ($50 more than last year) and child season passes at $160 ($25 increase over last year).
For complete pass prices and for additional information, visit sunvalley.com.