- Notice of Trustee's Sale Oct. 18, 2007, at 11 a.m., at First American Title in Ketchum, of property known as 540 Robinhood Dr., Hailey.
- Notice to creditors in the matter of Mildred V. Wiggins, deceased.
- Blaine Co. School Dist. 61 accepting bids for the purchase of gasoline and diesel for 2007-2008.
- Blaine Co. School Dist. 61 accepting bids for the purchase of approx. 40,000 gallons of propane for the Carey school year 2007-2008.
- Ketchum City Council notice of public hearing Aug. 6, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall on amendments to the City Code concerning "Zoning" and "Establishment of Districts."
- Ketchum City Council notice of public hearing Aug. 6, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall concerning Ordinance 1020, amending the Land Use Code regarding the General Rsidential-High Density District.
- Ketchum City Council notice of publicl hearing Aug. 6, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, on text amendments to the Zoning Code.
- City of Ketchum Notice of intent to relocate/demolish a historic building.
- Board of Blaine Co. Commissioners Brief Synopsis of June Minutes of the Meeting.
- Blaine Co. Board of Commissioners regular meeting Aug. 7, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse on the Cold Spring Subdivision Plat Amendment application and theJohn and Tracy Lee Stream Alteration application.
- Blaine Co. Hearing Examiner regular meeting Aug. 2, at 6:30 p.m., in the County Courthouse Annex Bldg., on the Tunney Variance application.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.