- Department of the Navy notification of availability of a Draft Environmental Assessment concerning the efficiency of the shipping container system
- Notice that Wood River Fire Protection District is seeking bids for the purchase and installation of a natural gas-fired generator for Wood River Fire Station 3.
- Blaine Co. School Dist. 61 Board of Trustees call for bids for the sale of three buses.
- Northwood Storage of Ketchum notice of public sale, open bids to be takenJune 30, at 1 p.m.
- Northwood Storage of Ketchum notice of second public sale, open bids to be takenJune 30, at 1 p.m.
- Notice to creditors in the matter of the estate of Florence M. Sawyer, deceased.
- Ketchum & Sun Valley Water & Sewer District notice to bidders inviting proposals for wastewater treatment equipment.
- Ketchum & Sun Valley Water & Sewer District notice to bidders for the Clarifier Floor Repair project.
n Ketchum City Council notice of public hearing July 2, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, concerning fire code fees and amendments.
- Bellevue P&Z special public meeting July 2, at 7 p.m., in city hall concerning the amendment of the Bellevue Zoning Ordinance 86-03 creating new light industrial uses on land fronting Hwy. 75.
- Notice to creditors in the matter of Jack Evans Diteman, deceased.
- City of Sun Valley Ordinance 384 concerning the collection and disposal of solid waste.
- Ketchum City Council notice of public hearing July 16, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, on the Kowallis Mackey and 260 First Avenue LLC application for a setback.
- Notice of Trustee's Sale Oct. 18, 2007, at 11 a.m., at First American Title in Ketchum, of property known as 540 Robinhood Dr., Hailey.
- Ketchum City Council notice of public hearing July 16, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall on Zoning Map change regardging 100 and 120 East Ave. N.
- Blaine Co. Board of Commissioners regular meeting July 17, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse on the Wooden Hill Subdivsion Plat Amendment and the Croy Crek Ranch Final Plat applications.
- Blaine Co. Hearing Examiner special meeting July 12, at 6:30 p.m., in the Courthouse Annex Bldg. on the City of Hailey/Hailey Ice Rink CUP application.
- Blaine Co. P&Z regular meeting July 12, at 6:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse on the Plat Amendment Notice Ordinance, the Wind Turbine Moratorium, and the Lot Split Workshop.
- City of Bellevue Ordinance 2007-15.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.