- Fifth Judicial District Court, Blaine Co, Idaho notice of summons by G-FOUR to Johns-Manville Idaho Inc. and Paul H.Ryan et al.
- City of Ketchum notice of intent to relocate/demolish a historic building.
- Ketchum P&Z public hearing June 11, at 4:30 p.m., in city hall on the Kowallis Mackey and 260 First Ave. setback requests.
- Ketchum P&Z public hearing June 11, at 4:30 p.m., in city hall on proposed amendments for hotel developments.
- Blaine Co. Board of Commissioners regular meeting June 12, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse. 1:30 p.m., Harry Rinker Stream Alteration Appication; 2:00 p.m. Rodrick Rinker Plat Amendment Application.
- Blaine Co. Hearing Examiner regular meeting June 7, at 6:30 p.m., in the Courthouse Annex Bldg. concerning the city of Hailey conditional use permit application regarding Lion's Park.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.