- Blaine Co. Notice of Sale of Series 2007A and 2007B General Obligation Bonds.
- Blaine Co. School Dist. 61 Call for Bids for Hailey Elementary School re-roof.
- Notice of Trustee's Sale July 23, 2007, at 11 a.m., at First American Title in Ketchum, for property known as 610 Poplar St., Bellevue, Idaho.
- Ketchum City Council notice of hearing Apr. 16, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall for comments concerning increasing Rec. Dept. fees.
- Sun Valley Water & Sewer Dist. seeking bids for construction of Pump Station Well No. 12.
- Notice to Creditors in the matter of the estate of Joan Scribner Patterson, deceased.
- Notice to creditors in the matter of the estate of Gordon A. Walker, deceased.
- Notice to creditors in the matter of the estate of Roberta Corby Dibble, deceased.
- Carey City Council notice of hearing Apr. 26, at 7:00 p.m., in city hall for comments concerning lot line shift and a Preliminary Plat Subdivision Application.
- City of Ketcum publication of summary of ordinance no. 1010 amending the municipal code.
- Bellevue City Council notice of public hearing Apr. 26, at 6:30 p.m., in city hall regarding a proposed increase in the fees and charges for the use of the City of Bellevue municipal parks.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners regular meeting May 1, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.