See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.
- Notice to Creditors in the Matter of the Estate of Jean K. Swartling, deceased.
- Notice of Motion to Modify judgment in the case of Sara E. Hutchinson vs. Kendall Morgan.
- Blaine Co. School Dist. 61 Call for Bids for Hailey Elementary School site work.
- Blaine Co. School Dist. 61 notice of deadline for filing Declaration of Candidacy for the Annual Trustee Election, Zones 1 & 3.
n West Magic Fire Commissioners notice of public meeting Mar. 29, at 7 p.m., at the West Magic Resort.
- Blaine Soil Conservation District notice of public meeting Apr. 18, at 10 a.m., at the Little Wood River Irrigations Dist., Carey, to consider objectives, goals & actions.
- Ketchum P&Z hearing Apr. 9, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall on the Vanoff Enterprises four lot Townhouse Subdivision application.
- Ketchum P&Z hearing Apr. 9, at 5:30 p.m.,, in city hall on the Ketchum Parks Conditional Use Permit application.
- Sun Valley Water & Sewer District Advertisement for Bids for construction of Lane Ranch Wastewater Pump Station Replacement.
-Notice to creditors in the matter of the estate of Melvin Schwartz, deceased.
- Blaine Co Commissioners regular meeting Apr. 10, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse, on the Eagle Springs Subdivision application.
- City of Carey notice of public hearing Apr. 9, at 7 p.m., in city hall to amend the Subdivision Ord. and to consider the Silver Pine Subdivison application.
- Michael L. Chandler and Loomis Construction Co. Notice of Sale of property in Blaine Co. known as Back Pay Way.