- Michael L. Chandler and Loomis Construction Co. Notice of Sale of property in Blaine Co. known as Back Pay Way.
- Notice of hearing in the Blaine Co. Courthouse April 3, at 2:30 p.m., on the Christina Louise Vandenboorn-Schmitz petition for name change to Christina Louise Vandenboorn.
- Notice to Creditors in the matter of the estate of Ellen Dribben LaFleur, deceased.
- Invitation to Bid until March 28 for construction of the Fourth Street Heritage Corridor Phase 1.
- Notice to Creditors in the Matter of the Estate of Jean K. Swartling, deceased.
- Blaine Co. Recreation Dist. Invitation to Bid for seal coating of sections of the
Wood River Trails.
- Notice of Motion to Modify judgment in the case of Sara E. Hutchinson vs. Kendall Morgan.
- Notice by the Salt Lake Express of intention to seek Federal Transit Admin. assistance for intercity transportation services in Twin Falls, Idaho.
- City of Ketchum Ordinance No. 1007 concerning the vacation of certain street right-of-ways.
- City of Ketchum Ordinance No. 1008 amending the Municpal Code.
- USDA Forest Service Notice of Decision on Aspen Protection Project.
- Blaine Co. Board of Commissioners regular meeeting Apr. 3, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse on the Sunnyside LLC-Owl Rock MOD Appeal.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.