- City of Bellevue Annual Road and Street Financial Report for fiscal year ending Sept. 30, 2006.
- Notice by FAA, Hailey and Blaine Co. seeking qualified professional to prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for the replacement of Friedman Memorial Airport.
- Camas County notice of School District Teacherage for sale.
- Bellevue Common Council notice of public meeeting Jan. 11, at 6:30 .m., in city hall regarding the establishment of a Public Records copying fee schedule.
- Ketchum City Council notice of pubic hearing Jan. 16, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, on proposed amendments pertaining to TDR program.
- City of Ketchum Annual Certifiction of Street Revenue and Expenditures.
- Ketchum P&Z notice of public hearing Jan. 22, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, on the application of Las Alamandas, c/o Latham Williams, for a condominium subdivison concerning 491 N. Main St.
- Ketchum P&Z hearing Jan. 22, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall on the application of Whitetail, regarding Tax Lots 7638, 7639, 7640 & 7641.
- Ketchum P&Z hearing Jan. 22, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall on changes to the ZLand Use Code regarding the General Residential-High Density District.
- Ketchum P&Z hearing Jan. 22, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall on the application of Michael and Elaine Phillips regarding 215 Pine Dr. and the NE end of Shady Lane.
- Blaine Co. Board of Commissioners regular meeting Jan. 23, at 1:30 p.m., in the Old County Courthouse on the Greenhorn, Lot 33 Building Envelope Shift.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.