1. Children and elderly people. I love to read to children and the elderly. We all begin in the same place, and end in the same place. Everyone in-between can fend for themselves.
2. Favorite book—"Eloise." This book has always made me want to live in the Plaza Hotel (no longer an option) with a nanny, ride elevators and play with my pet turtle and pug dog whose name, of course, would be Romeo. "I just love, love, love New York."
3. Favorite memory—Riding a 12-foot komatik (sled) over the ice for nine hours in the Arctic. Lit by 24 hours of daylight, I was privy to the visuals of wildlife and open space over the fjords,
4. Favorite movie—"Dr. Zhivago." I'm a romantic, what can I say. This is a captivating movie from beginning to end lacing history and love. Too bad we don't make movies like this anymore.
5. Favorite dream—To live in France for at least six months and speak fluent French, while enjoying the company of a significant other.