See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.
• Hearing in the Fifth Judicial District Court of Blaine Co. on the Loren Downey Strode vs. Bill Bradley et al over Quiet Title of Picabo property.
• Notice to creditors in the matter of the estate of James Bernard Rolf.
• Sun Valley Sewer & Water District notice of filing filing deadline of Dec. 30 for the office of Director.
• Bellevue Common Council notice of public meeting Thurs., Jan. 12, at 6:30 p.m., in city hall on the Roy and Linda Love request for a prelimary plat approval for a subdivision, and the Erika Anderson request to replat a parcel known as 116 N. 6th St.
• Ketchum P&Z notice of hearing Mon., Jan. 9, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, on amendments to Title 16, Subdivision.
• Pioneer Montessori School notice of non discriminatory policy.