See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.
• Hearing in the Fifth Judicial District Court of Blaine Co. on the Loren Downey Strode vs. Bill Bradley et al over Quiet Title of Picabo property.
• Notice to creditors in the matter of the estate of James Bernard Rolf.
• City of Bellevue Ordinance 2006-05 concerning Waterworks.
• Carey P&Z notice of hearing Mon., Jan. 2, at 7:30 p.m., in city hall, concerning Carey's subdivision ordinance and amendments to the Community Housing Ordinance.
• City of Ketchum Ordinance 973 concerning the domestic water system.
• City of Ketchum Notice of Special Revenue Bond election Tues., Feb. 7, 2006.
• Notice of Hearing before the Ketchum City Council Tues., Jan. 3, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, on an amendment to the Ketchum Zonign Code Title regarding short-term occupancy.