See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.
• In the District Court of the 5th Judicial District, Blaine County, Idaho, on Jan. 25, 2005, at 11 a.m. at the Courthouse, an auction of the property concerned in the matter of D.L. Evans Banks vs. Clyde L. Molyneux et al.
• Notice of the intent of Ketchum/Sun Valley Transit Authority to seek Federal Transit Adminstration assistance: District meeting for public to provide comment Fri., Feb. 25, from 4-6 p.m. in the ITD District 4 Office in Shoshone.
• Blaine County Emergency Moratorium No. 2005-1 concerning development applications.
• Bellevue Planning and Zoning Commission notice of public meeting Thurs., Feb.3, at 7 p.m. in city hall; hearing subjects include building heights, definition of mezzanine, and the ordinance concerning curb, gutter and street tree requirements.
• Ketchum City Council notice of public hearing Mon., Feb. 7, at 5:30 p.m., in city hall, on the Simplot Ketchum Property application for a development agreement rezone.
• Notice of public sale by Southwood Storage and Business Park in Hailey, Jan. 29, at 1 p.m., of contents of one storage unit.
• City of Bellevue, Idaho, Summary of Ordinance No. 2005-07.
• City of Bellevue, Idaho, Summary of Ordinance No. 2005-06.