See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.
• City of Bellevue Treasurer's Quarterly Financial Report, three months ending Dec. 31, 2004.
• City of Bellevue Annuala Road and Street Financial REport for the fiscal year ending Sept. 30, 2004.
• In the District Court of the 5th Judicial District, Blaine County, Idaho, on Jan. 25, 2005, at 11 a.m. at the Courthouse, an auction of the property concerned in the matter of D.L. Evans Banks vs. Clyde L. Molyneux et al.
• City of Sun Valley Road and Street Financial Report for the fiscal year ending Sept. 30, 2004.
• Idaho Transportation Dept. Notice of Equipment Sale through Sealed Bids.
• Notice of the intent of Ketchum/Sun Valley Transit Authority to seek Federal Transit Adminstration assistance: District meeting for public to provide comment Fri., Feb. 25, from 4-6 p.m. in the ITD District 4 Office in Shoshone.
• City of Bellevue notice of public meeting at 7 p.m. , Thurs., Jan. 27, in city hall concerning Joseph Belloff's proposal for a text amendment to Sec. 6.4, Conditional Uses in the Business District.
• Notice of Blaine County Planning and Zoning Commission regular meeting Thurs., Jan. 27, at 6:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse: Hearing on the Embry Applications for a Mountain Overlay Site Alteration Permit concerning 1005 Warm Springs Rd.