See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 726-8060.
• Notice of Trustee's Sale Mar. 2, 2005, at 10 a.m. in Sun Valley Title in Ketchum of property known as 400 Broadford Rd. in Bellevue.
• In the matter of Kaitlin Rae Middlemist's request for change of name.
• Notice of public hearing by Board of Blaine County Commissioners Dec. 20, at 4 p.m., in the County Courthouse on a request by Katie Breckenridge to vacate a portion of the Picabo Desert Rd.
• Notice by Northwood Self Storage, 220 Northwood Way, Ketchum, of public sale on Dec. 18, at 3 p.m., of contents of a storage unit.
• Notice by Southwood Storage and Business Park, 4041 Woodside Blvd., Hailey, of public sale on Dec. 18, at 11 a.m., of contents of a storage unit.
• City of Ketchum Ordinance 942 granting Airport Cab Co. a non-exclusive franchise to oprate cabs for hire within Ketchum.
• Pioneer Montessori School publication of Nondiscriminatory Policy.