Published on June 11, 2003
the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the
paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call
- Notice of Trustee’s Sale Sept.10 at 10:00 a.m. at First American Title Co. in Ketchum of property described as 513 S. 5th St., Bellevue.
- Rescheduled Notice of Trustee’s Sale Sept. 9, at 10:00 a.m., at Sun Valley Title, of Lot 2, Block 1 of Smiley Creek Subdivision No. 1, Blaine County.
- Notice of Trustee’s Sale Aug. 21 at 11:00 a.m. at the First American Title Co. in Ketchum of property described as Unit 4, 740 Red Ash Dr. in Hailey.
- Call for Bids by Blaine County Commissioners—Re-bid of Package #8 - Interior Architectural Woodwork.
- Notice by City of Ketchum of knapweek spraying along public rights-of-way on June 17.
- Notice of hearing before the Ketchum Planning and Zoning Commission Wed., July 2, at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall on an application for a Planned Unit Development concerning 151 Main St.
- Notice of regular meeting of Blaine County Planning and Zoning Commission Thurs., June 26, in the Old County courthouse: Hearing on a conditional use permit application concerning a new tipping station at the Ohio Gulch Waste transfer Station; and a continuation of hearing on a conditional use permit application by Idaho Tower Co. for a tower on Della Mt.